Salesforce Community Groups are customer-organized groups that meet to learn, share ideas, network, and get best practices on how to get the most out of Salesforce. There are hundreds of groups around the world, including several different types such as General Knowledge, Developer, Product, Nonprofit, Women in Tech, and Affinity groups. Join one today to connect with the Salesforce Community!
- Meet like-minded people.
- Get answers to your troubling questions.
- Learn ways to extend and optimize your use of the Salesforce Platform.
- Learn about a new product/app you may never have researched on your own.
- Learning new, better, more efficient ways to tackle process issues; something you may not have thought of.
- Make new friends.
- Boost your Salesforce career with new knowledge.
- Free therapy session 🙂